Sunday 13 October 2013 | |

HOW TO FIX SAMSUNG galaxy INTERNET PROBLEM


PROBLEM REQUIRE VIDEOS:
 PROBLEM REQUIRE PROCEDURE:

Internet issues - SICK of samsung galaxy S3 and SICK of Vodafone!!!!

I have been using the samsung galaxy s3 for about threee months - the phone was highly recommended so I upgraded through my normal contract!  From day one of the receiving the phone I have had issues where I couldnt connect to the internet.. only through Wifi!  Occasionally mobile internet did decide to work, but most of the time all I see is the 'Connection Lost - tap to retry screen'!

I have made numerous calls to Vodafone, spoke to technical team god knows how many times and each time I am fobbed off with;

- Your sim is not updated on the system
- Turn your wifi off
- Turn your phone off for ten minutes and back on again

All I want to do is be able to use the internet while I am out and about - I pay enough for the service!!

I am writing this on here as I do not have the time, energy or patience to be placed on hold by Vodafone, explain the problem over and over and come to no resolution!!!!

Is anybody else having this problem??

0 comments:

Post a Comment