Monday 7 October 2013 | |

icici mobile apps

1. What is ICICI Bank Mobile Banking? Why should I apply for it?
2. Can I avail of ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Facility?
3. What are ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Alerts?
4. What are the Banking Alerts I can subscribe to?
5. How can I subscribe to ICICI Bank Mobile Banking?
6. Do I need to be registered with any particular service provider to receive mobile alerts?
7. Do I need a special phone for Mobile Alerts?
8. How will I know I have received an ICICI Bank Mobile Alert?
9. How much time does it take for me to receive an alert after doing a transaction?
10. Can I access alerts when I am abroad?
11. What are the benefits of Mobile Banking?
12. What kind of requests can I ask for with ICICI Bank Mobile Banking?
13. What type of Alerts can I receive from ICICI Bank Mobile Banking?
14. What should I do if I change my mobile number?
15. Are there any charges for this facility?
16. What should I do if I have more queries regarding this facility?

0 comments:

Post a Comment