Saturday 19 October 2013 | |

2014 best android apps Entertainment : My Piano Android App Download v1.0


My Piano Android App Download v1.0


My Piano is an entertaining music application for Android phones that turns your smartphone into a piano. My Piano Android lets you access a virtual piano keyboard with studio quality sounds, sound effects, multi-touch and integrated sampler for long hours of entertainment. My Piano is one of the best and most complete piano applications for Android, it is not only for its sound but for the massive amount of features it has.
Except the classic piano sound, several other instruments are available and with the integrated sampler you can record your own samples (or your voice) and play! My Piano is a very complete and powerful application for people who want to learn to play the piano or for musicians who need some advanced functions.
My Piano app for Android
My Piano is a small instrument for your Android powered device to play and practice songs anytime, anywhere. With My Piano for Android, you can enjoy high-quality sounds. It has 11 instruments and 7 sound effects. It supports multi-touch function, taking into account the speed. My Piano also has a built-in recorder that allows users to record their own voice using other tools in the application. It also supports MIDI over WiFi and has MIDI volume control. You can also record and save your samples or import other piano samples. Among other things, this freeware has different colors to personalize and also give them opportunity to press multiple keys simultaneously. Finally, My Piano is the ideal application for music lovers, especially for those who love the piano sounds.
My Piano was developed for Android by Borce Trajkovski
Package name : com.bti.myPiano.apk
File size: 5.12MB
Download My Piano Android App v1.0
My Piano android apk     
My Piano is a Free Android App. You can Download My Piano from the link above or Simply use Mobile Phone Camera with Barcode reader to Download from Android Market.
Or, simply follow the link below to get the latest version of My Piano free Android app from Google Play Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment